Monday 15 July 2013

Review : Simple Radiance Brightening Eye Cream


I was in the market for an eye cream that would restore moisture and also brighten my under eye area, but I wasn't prepared to fork out a ridiculous amount of money for such a small amount of product. *cough* Estee Lauder *cough* . I've always been a fan of the Simple brand, as they focus mainly on providing products for sensitive skin, and let me tell you, they don't disappoint with this product.

The Simple website states that this product "is a perfect blend of ingredients and light reflecting particles to help to moisturise and visibly brighten your delicate eye area. Perfect for even sensitive skin." Their description is spot on. I can honestly say I saw a difference in the appearance of my under eyes. I had quite obvious dark circles, and after I applied this cream, they were almost gone. 

The formula is creamy but not too thick, nor is it greasy. It absorbs well and quickly into the skin, and you don't feel it after that. The packaging also states that it has 3 vitamins and 4 nutrients in the formula, which I guess is good for your skin. (I haven't really seen much difference regarding the health of my skin). It is very moisturising as well, and I have noticed an improvement in the dryness of my skin.

Another benefit is the price of this product. It is less than $20 for a tube of 15ml, and you honestly don't need a huge amount per use. I've been using it day and night for two weeks and I haven't even put a dent in it. 

Let me know if you've tried it, and what you think!

Shelley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment